Early-Access-Update-Release v0.1.1.1 – Changelog
With this hotfix update v0.1.1.1 you can start CnC with a connected Steam controller now. The control options can be correctly mapped now, problems occurred when opening the menu via the character view.
The worker now uses the horn and drives away animals that are in his way!
You can save inside of missions now, without problems after the loading. Please create a backup of your profile folder or use another save slot first. In a few weeks, we will enhance the savegame system with a backup and autosave feature to make testing a bit easier for all of us.
To all modders: We have released the first sample machines, more will follow as we go along. You can find the sample mods at www.cacmods.com
Have fun testing!
All changes, bug fixes and new features you can check out in our changelog as always.
- NEW: Sample Mods released
- NEW: Köckerling cultivators: Sounds added
- BUG FIX: The game starts again when a Steam controller is attached
- BUG FIX: Saving is possible inside of missions now
- BUG FIX: The filling level indication isn’t displayed after the detaching of implements any more
- BUG FIX: Control options couldn’t be saved in certain situations
- BUG FIX: The weather display now also works with save games and doesn’t spam the log
- BUG FIX: The vertimix is being switched off when detached
- BUG FIX: Camerasettings are not being reseted when changing options in the menu
- CHANGE: Workers sound the horn when animals or characters are in their way
- CHANGE: there is an individual viewing direction for the indoor and outdoor camera