Early-Access Community Release v0.1.0.2 – Changelog
With today’s update v0.1.0.2 we have fixed more bugs. As always, you will find new features, changes and fixes for bugs that you have reported in the changelog.
Currently we continue to work on the errors reported by you and prepare the next bug fix update. If there are no major problems after that, the next step is the release on Steam.
Status of the Bugtracker:
We have further developed the bug tracker, which can now import the threads from the forum and convert them directly into tickets. Important for the future: for each error a separate thread must be created in the bug forum. We are currently unable to process multiple errors in a topic. Thanks again for the error lists in the forum, which have given us a good overview in the past.
We are still working on the public list and hope to be able to put them online until the Steam release.
Due to the massive changes we made to the machines, we first had to remove the sample mods. This work is now almost completed and we can probably next week all previously published machines as a ZIP file available.
We wish you a pleasant weekend!
- NEW: Animal Feeding Task: Employees can now feed the animals
- NEW: Warning when a savegame is corrupt and can not be loaded
- BUG FIX: There was a problem loading the savegames, which mainly occurred with AMD users. This issue has been resolved
- BUG FIX: The calculation of the traction is only done on field points. No more smooth roads after it rains
- BUG FIX: Rented vehicles disappear again after the rental period has expired
- BUG FIX: The plow mission has been corrected, the mission progress is now visible if you edit field 15 (not field 13)
- BUG FIX: Chopped maize plants do not grow after noon
- BUG FIX: If you turn off the engine of the tractor while driving, it will not accelerate
- BUG FIX: If you have commissioned a helper with fieldwork and pressed “show” in the user interface, the game crashed
- BUG FIX: One of the traffic trucks was a little underpowered and did not come up the mountains – that was adjusted
- CHANGE: Revised notification window on missions
- CHANGE: The user interface shows how many animals / employees / vehicles you can still buy
- CHANGE: Volume of audible outdoor noise in vehicle cabins has been revised and is now being calculated live